Thursday, 9 March 2017

Floating Kitty ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:00
Date: 9th March, 2017

This week at Creative Knockouts C#184, we have a great theme for you called 
"Lots of Green"
My image is "Floating Kitty"  from Sami Stamps, such a sweet image.
 inside ...
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://samistampsshop.blogspot.ca/
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

I haven't been to visit in a bit, your blog looks awesome!

Super cute card too, that image is so adorable!

Hugs,
Kelly

The Crafty Critter said...

This is such a cute card, Denise! I love how you incorporated the same imagery into the inner card!
-Miranda

Michelle said...

Your card is great. I like the background.
Lovely greetings Michelle

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting