Thursday, 23 February 2017

Walkies ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:00
Date: 23rd February, 2017

This week at Creative Knockouts C#182, we have a great theme for you called 
"Funny Card"


My image is "Walkies"  from Dr Digi's House of Stamps, such a fun image.

This week's sponsor is . . . 
http://doctor-digi.com/
Prize ~ 2 Images
Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ TBA

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun card Denise, love this cute image too, great card!

Hugs,
Kelly

Jennifer Bradley said...

Morning Denise, I love this fun card, super image and super background. Hugs Jennifer xx

Michelle said...

Your card is great. I love the background paper you used.
Greetings Michelle (DT sister)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting