Sunday, 5 February 2017

Fancy Rose Vase

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Date:  5th February, 2017

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder to let you know that ...
Today's the start of challenge #51 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

For my card I'm showcasing is the adorable image  from  Bugaboo Stamps called "Fancy Rose Vase".
Coloured with copics, designer paper from my stash, added sequins and sentiment.

I'd like to enter into the following ~

Themed Challenge/s ~ 


I hope you loved viewing my cards too ...

 So today your being inspired by Team A showcasing images 
Drop on over and check out their fabulous creations.
from...
Fabulous Sponsors:
Prize:  £8 digi voucher to spend in digi store
&

Prize: 4 Images

Please remember to be a follower, otherwise you can't have the chance to win the prizes.
Can't wait to see your wonderful entries, good luck....

and a have a great day

1 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Gorgeous card Denise, love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting