Saturday, 14 January 2017

I Must Protest !!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 11:27
Date:  14th January, 2017

Hi there,
Today I've made a card using fun image from Bloobel called I Must Protest 
It was great to join in to create your own slogan on the sign, made you think too ....haha
I went with a few banners from strips of leftover scraps and chalked the background with clouds, sun and grass,  just wanted the image to be the main focus point.  This image is free for the first Progressive Challenge, thanks so much Lisa it was great.

I'd love to enter into the following challenge/s ~
3.  Following Instagram #BloobelProgressiveJan2017

and a have a great day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting