Sunday, 15 January 2017

Giraffe, Mouse & Hedgehog

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Date:  15th January, 2017

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder to let you know that ...
Today's the start of challenge #50 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

My first card I'm showcasing is the gorgeous image from A Day For Daisies  called "Little Miss Giraffe".  
Coloured with copics, using  leftover designer papers in my stash and sentiment.

I'd like to enter into the following ~
Themed Challenge/s ~
1.  A Day For Daisies C#158 - Two or More Layers

******
My second card I'm showcasing is the adorable image  from  Sasakayi Glitter called "Mouse & Hedgehog"
Coloured with copics, designer paper from my stash,  and sentiment.  

I'd like to enter into the following ~
Themed Challenge/s ~ 
1.  Sasayaki Glitter Jan C - Colour Green


I hope you loved viewing my cards too ...

 So today your being inspired by Team B showcasing images 
Drop on over and check out their fabulous creations.
from...
Fabulous Sponsors:
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate 
&
Sponsorship Badge
Prize: 1 Image

Please remember to be a follower, otherwise you can't have the chance to win the prizes.
Can't wait to see your wonderful entries, good luck....

and a have a great day

4 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Two fabulous card Denise, such cute images. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love both of your cards Denise!!
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

Pia S said...

Two really sweet cards. The giraffe card looks so delicate in these colors, and both images are beautifully colored.

Cathy P. said...

Hey Denise - so much fun to stop by your blog. Love what you did with both cards, but that giraffe is adorable!! Love all of those papers and layers. Thanks for playing with our Two or More Layers Challenge this month on the ADFD Blog! Hugs, Cathy

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting