Thursday, 29 December 2016

Naughty Cherry Elf

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:00
Date: 29th December, 2016

This week at Creative Knockouts C#174, we have a great theme for you called 
"Anything Goes"
My image is "Naughty Cherry Elf"  from Fabrika Fantasy , so mischievous , just had to use the precoloured image perfect for my Recipe card and my grandma's many stashed recipes she had, sorry not publishing it due to copyright, hench why it's blurry.
This week's sponsor is . . . 
Prize ~ 3 Images

Drop on over and see what the other lovely Teamies have created for you this week.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight.
Thanks

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great recipe card Denise, love the naughty elf. Hope you have a good Christmas. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute is this?!? Great recipe card Denise, I love that cheeky lil fella!


Hugs,
Kelly

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting